Views: 576 Author: Superstar Publish Time: 2022-05-25 Origin: Site
The reason why the CNC cutting machine is easy to break the knife：
1. Is it not suitable for processing this material? Is the machine tool leveled? If it is not leveled, it may cause the knife to break.
2. Whether the rotational speed of the spindle motor is too low, the rotational speed of the spindle motor is too low, and the amount of the knife per tooth per revolution of the wooden cutter machine will become larger, so that the cutting force will become larger, which will cause the knife to break. Generally speaking, the spindle speed we use is still higher.
3. The problem of technology, whether the machining allowance is unreasonable, so that there will be vibrations caused by the changing cutting force during machining, resulting in tool breakage, so it is necessary to increase the finishing. Of course, there are many other factors in the process, you can directly contact the after-sales professional technicians.
4. Whether the path of the factors related to the control system is smoothed, and whether the priority mode is correct, it directly affects the start-up speed of the machine tool.
5. The relevant factors of the surrounding environment include whether there is a source of earthquake around and whether the provided voltage is stable.
Superstar CNC recommends products for you：CX-1325 Automatic straight row knife changing cutting machine