|model||M25 three head (double head or four head optional)|
|operating system||Weihong control|
|Transmission mode||XY rack Z lead screw|
|guide||Taiwan square track|
|Software running environment||Windows2000/XP/98|
|Power consumption (excluding spindle)||1500w|
|principal axis||4.5kw air cooling * 3|
1. It adopts Taiwan linear square guide rail, double row and four row ball slide block, with large bearing capacity, stable operation, high precision and long service life. Taiwan ball screw has high precision and accurate cutting.
2. The selection of spindle is hqd4.5kw high-speed air-cooled spindle with NSK bearing imported from Japan. The spindle has high power and stable performance.
3. Good software compatibility, compatible with type 3 / actcam / castmate / Wentai and other CAD / CAM design and production software.
4. The y-axis is driven by two motors, which makes it run at a high speed of more than 30 m / min. the engraving speed can be improved with the help of cutting spindle.
5. Reinforce and thicken the heavy gantry. The steel plate is processed by precision cutting and planer, plus welding, which is equivalent to secondary tempering treatment, so as to ensure the long-term durability and no deformation of the gantry.
6. The integral cast iron side plate is tempered at high temperature to prevent the deformation of the side plate and affect the travel accuracy of y-axis.
7. The table is a vacuum adsorption table, which can strongly absorb materials of different areas. There is no displacement in processing small plates, the processing surface is smooth, and the plate size is accurate.
8. Electric oiling, automatic oiling can be set according to the time to ensure the lubrication of slide screw guide rail and prolong the service life.
Woodworking industry: three dimensional wave board processing, cabinet door, craft wooden door, paint free door, screen, craft window processing, furniture products milling carving. Cabinet, cabinet, computer desk, board furniture, office furniture, wooden speakers, wooden kitchenware and other board furniture plane cutting, milling, edge, drilling, carving and other auxiliary processing.